How to Place an Order
We are happy that you have chosen to place an order with us. Please understand that we are your classic mom and pop shop. That means that all the work is being done by us. We don't farm out anything. So while yes we have a fairly long wait time your item will be worth the wait. You are getting a custom crafted piece and you are supporting a family not a big business.
To make things easier we have put this list together to help you know what we need to make your custom leather item.
- First choose us!
- Second choose which knife or knives you would like sheathed.
- Start with the Style page and chose the style that works best for your needs.
- Handle keeper or Guard keeper or Loveless retention ... please know that not all retentions work with every knife or every style.
- Now look at the Carry page and chose the carry style that works best for how you will use your knife.
- Don't forget to check out these Special Options that can be combined with what you have chosen.
- COLOR!! Pick something to match your knife or your belt.
- Now the fun begins! If you would like an exotic inlay or maybe a special carving we can make your sheath one of a kind. See examples here.
you refer to a picture from the site please specify which picture. For
many knives we have multiple sheath styles pictured ... lets make sure
we are both looking as the same picture.
- We keep many knives and patterns so you may mot have to send
yours in but certain sheath styles may require the actual knife. Check to see if we have your knife in
house if we do you may not need to send yours in (but we may
want to double check the measurements on your blade ... hand finishing
creates a little variance)
- Please be aware when you contact us our wait time is
currently about FOUR months. We
are doing our best to shorten it but Dwayne does most of the work by
hand. From cutting and staining, to stitching and finishing
his hands do it all. To that end it sometimes takes a little
longer to get everything out.
- Payment is due when we cut leather (due
to recent activity we will not cut leather unless payment is
received). That way the sheaths can be shipped as soon as
they are finished not sit waiting for payment (money orders need to
reach our mail box before the sheath is finished).
- If you are ordering a Dundee rig/ shoulder rig we will need
your shirt/ jacket size and whether you prefer handle up or handle down
to assure a comfortable fit.
- If you are ordering a Dangler please let us know the
measurement from the top of your belt to where you want the top of the
knife handle to hit on your leg.
- If you are a lefty please let us know. Dwayne is lefty too so he wants to make
sure your sheathes are easy for you to use.
- If you live
outside the United States please let us know when ordering
so we can quote correct shipping. ~ We also need your phone number for
***** Due to many
unforeseen circumstances in the making of sheaths we regret that we can
only estimate, not promise a completion time. Dwayne works more then 12
hours a day almost every day to make your sheaths (by hand), he is the
only one making the sheaths to up hold our standard of excellence. Your
understanding is greatly appreciated. *****
(210) 802-9975 **PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IF WE MISS YOUR CALL
... the sander is loud**
Sheath Pricing Guidelines as follows:
Due to the variability of what you can order (especially custom and
other leather items) please contact us for an exact price.
We accept the following payment types
|| Above 13"
|Basic sheath (Handstitched)
|Inlays Add (common skins)
for pricing & availability
Options to Add
|Dangler/ Drop leg
|Side loop for sharper/fire starter
|leg strap attachment LOOP
|Dundee/shoulder or Bandolier rigging
|Dundee + Dangler
|Mottling or other special dye
|four side D-rings
HOSS (HOSS + dangler)
Can be mailed at time of cutting leather to
BOX 33242, San Antonio, TX 78265
****We only accept credit cards through Paypal PLEASE do not send us your credit card information****